- White BK, Burns SK, Giglia RC, Scott JA. Designing evaluation plans for health promotion mHealth interventions: a case study of the Milk Man mobile app. Health Promotion Journal of Australia. 2016
- White BK, Martin A, White JA, Burns SK, Maycock BR, Giglia RC, Scott J. Theory-based design and development of a socially connected, gamified mobile app for men about breastfeeding (Milk Man) JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2016;4(2):e81.
- Maycock BR, Scott JA, Hauck YL, Burns SK, Robinson S, Giglia R, Jorgensen A, White B, Harries A, Dhaliwal S, Howat P, Binns CW. A study to prolong breastfeeding duration: design and rationale of the Parent Infant Feeding Initiative (PIFI) randomised controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2015;15(1):159.
- White B, Burns S, Giglia R, Scott J. Making Milk Man: The theory-based development of a breastfeeding mobile application for men. Australian Health Promotion Association Conference, Perth, Australia, 19th-22nd June 2016
- White BK, Burns SK, Dhaliwal S, Giglia RC, Scott JA. Engaging fathers with a breastfeeding app: Preliminary process evaluation from the Milk Man mobile app intervention. Digital Health Behavior Change Conference, London, UK 22nd-23rd Feb 2017
- Scott JA. White BK. The impact of digital technologies on breastfeeding practice. Philips Avent Scientific Symposium, London, UK 16th-17th Feb 2017, London.
- White BK. Mobile technology and health promotion. Philips Avent Scientific Symposium, London, UK 16th-17th Feb 2017, London.
- White BK, Burns SK, Giglia RC, Dhaliwal S, Scott JA. Milk Man: The theory-based development of a breastfeeding mobile application. Midwifery Moving Forward Conference, Perth, Western Australia, 4th Feb 2017