- White BK, Giglia RC, Scott JA, Burns SK. How New and Expecting Fathers Engage With an App-Based Online Forum: Qualitative Analysis. JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2018;6(6):e144.
- White BK, Burns SK, Giglia RC, Scott JA. Designing evaluation plans for health promotion mHealth interventions: a case study of the Milk Man mobile app. Health Promotion Journal of Australia. 2016;27(3):198-203
- White BK, Martin A, White JA, Burns SK, Maycock BR, Giglia RC, Scott J. Theory-based design and development of a socially connected, gamified mobile app for men about breastfeeding (Milk Man) JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2016;4(2):e81.
- Maycock BR, Scott JA, Hauck YL, Burns SK, Robinson S, Giglia R, Jorgensen A, White B, Harries A, Dhaliwal S, Howat P, Binns CW. A study to prolong breastfeeding duration: design and rationale of the Parent Infant Feeding Initiative (PIFI) randomised controlled trial. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2015;15(1):159.
- Scott J, White B, Burns S , Giglia R. Investigating maternal perspectives on Milk Man, a breastfeeding mobile app targeting fathers. 19th International Conference of the International Society for Research In Human Milk and Lactation, 6-11 October 2018, Kanagawa, Japan. Breastfeeding Medicine 2018 Abstracts P-33.
- Scott J, Innovative technology engaging fathers in early parenting. (Plenary speaker) 26th Australian College of Neonatal Nurses National Conference. 29-31 August 2018 Launceston.
- White B, Burns S, Dhaliwal, S, Giglia R, Scott J. Milk Man: Investigating the impact of a father-focused breastfeeding app on exclusive breastfeeding duration. 4th CBC Digital Health Conference: Behaviour Change for Health: Digital & Beyond, London, UK. 21-23 Feb 2018.
- Scott J, White B, Giglia R, Burns S Milk Man, a breastfeeding smartphone app for fathers. Proceedings of the Nutrition and Nurture in Infancy and Childhood Conference, 10th ‐ 14th June 2017 Cumbria, UK Maternal and Child Nutrition 2018; 14 (Supp2): 53.
- White B, Burns S, Giglia R, Dhaliwal S Scott J. Process Evaluation Of The Milk Man Mobile App: A Breastfeeding App For Fathers. 15th World Congress on Public Health, Melbourne 3-7 April 2017.
- White BK, Burns SK, Dhaliwal S, Giglia RC, Scott JA. Engaging fathers with a breastfeeding app: Preliminary process evaluation from the Milk Man mobile app intervention. Digital Health Behavior Change Conference, London, UK 22nd-23rd Feb 2017.
- Scott JA. White BK. Digital technologies to support breastfeeding. More breastmilk for more babies; from physiology to practice. (Keynote speaker) Philips Avent Scientific Symposium Royal College of Surgeons, London. UK February 2017.
- White B, Burns S, Giglia R, Scott J. Making Milk Man: The theory-based development of a breastfeeding mobile application for men. Australian Health Promotion Association Conference, Perth, Australia, 19th-22nd June 2016.